K Kastefam New Member Jan 18, 2012 #1 When I take a picture with my iPhone 4 (landscape using volume button as shutter) and email it; the picture arrives upside-down. How can I correct this??
When I take a picture with my iPhone 4 (landscape using volume button as shutter) and email it; the picture arrives upside-down. How can I correct this??
W wymi Member Jan 18, 2012 #4 I just take the picture with the phone oriented so that my left thumb rests on the volume up button to snap the photo.
I just take the picture with the phone oriented so that my left thumb rests on the volume up button to snap the photo.
K Kastefam New Member Jan 18, 2012 #5 So the volume buttons would be on the bottom...closest to the ground??
W wymi Member Jan 19, 2012 #7 Kastefam said: So the volume buttons would be on the bottom...closest to the ground?? Click to expand... Yes, they would be on the bottom left hand side.
Kastefam said: So the volume buttons would be on the bottom...closest to the ground?? Click to expand... Yes, they would be on the bottom left hand side.