What's new

Updating iPhone 4. Please guide me

So wait a minute, she downgraded from 4.1 to 4.0.1 but she kept the baseband of the 4.1??

i have question if your phone is factory unlocked you will not take any problem in updating the iphone4 to 4.2 if the updates is available?...... can anyone explain what is the advantage of Factory unlocked??? and please do explain further so i can decide to buy a Factory Unlocked in singapore... (is it all iphone4 in singapore are all factory Unlocked?

thanks!

i have question if your phone is factory unlocked you will not take any problem in updating the iphone4 to 4.2 if the updates is available?...... can anyone explain what is the advantage of Factory unlocked??? and please do explain further so i can decide to buy a Factory Unlocked in singapore... (is it all iphone4 in singapore are all factory Unlocked?

thanks!

Just go on your Apple website and it will say "sim free". You want an unlocked version because you don't want to be stuck waiting on a unlock every firmware upgrade. Some get them cheaper from the US locked but it's really not worth the hassle.

thanks!

You are correcto my friend. That is the advantage of having fack. unlocked, you can update to anything and yet still use it with any carrier you desire :)

thanks!

Factory unlocked phones are those phones that have no carrier lock, so u can insert any GSM sim in you iPhone and start using it....if u have extra money to spend u can buy these phone from places like Canada and hong kong etc, don't know about Singapore...

Hi,
I just tried the limera1n jailbreak after updating my iPhone from 4.0.1 to 4.1.

When it restored it went to the activation screen. After that limera1n hactivated it for me.

Thanks all...Specially to Danny....

Now waiting for the unlock...As we all are....