What's new

(UPCOMING) Orcs and Skeletons (By Lastmoon Games)

ozibatur

Reaction score
Hi guys or girls :) We are an indie game development team from Istanbul. We dedicate ourselves on developing RPG games. Our first RPG game "Orcs and Skeletons" is finished and coming to iOS! Orcs vs Skeletons is a survival RPG game. You are controlling heroic Orcs to avenge The Red Dragon to rescue their clan leader. Each hero has its own abilities to gain more power and strength to destroy the undead army and reach The Red Dragon.
Revenge is a dish best served cold! Advance your timing and gain power to beat those skeletons!!!
We know you always wanted to be a brute orc! Now you have the chance :)
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to reply or contact us at EDITED
Moderation notice:[/B][/COLOR] This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 260
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 229
  • $3.jpg
    $3.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the iPhone Forums. Your app looks interesting, I wish you well with it.

Hi guys or girls :) We are an indie game development team from Istanbul. We dedicate ourselves on developing RPG games. Our first RPG game "Orcs and Skeletons" is finished and coming to iOS! Orcs vs Skeletons is a survival RPG game. You are controlling heroic Orcs to avenge The Red Dragon to rescue their clan leader. Each hero has its own abilities to gain more power and strength to destroy the undead army and reach The Red Dragon.
Revenge is a dish best served cold! Advance your timing and gain power to beat those skeletons!!!
We know you always wanted to be a brute orc! Now you have the chance :)
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to reply or contact us at EDITED

Youtube is blocked in most of nations due to some reasons including mine...
Wish people would try dailymotion a bit sometimes too!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. . .

Last edited by a moderator: