What's new

Up all night long!!

Its so crazy how u guys still have a time difference between eachother just goes to show how huge a country you live in. I love that! Saturday morning here and im having a cuppa tea watching 'get him to the greek'
Not long left of your night shift your on the home run aha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its so crazy how u guys still have a time difference between eachother just goes to show how huge a country you live in. I love that! Saturday morning here and im having a cuppa tea watching 'get him to the greek' Not long left of your night shift your on the home run aha
Definitely chantelle... I'm gonna hit the ground running @ 7:00am!!! "Get Him to the Greek" is an awesome movie BTW!!! :)

Definitely chantelle... I'm gonna hit the ground running @ 7:00am!!! "Get Him to the Greek" is an awesome movie BTW!!! :)

First time watching.. Enjoying it so far. The dude from superbad i love him! Russel brand also. Hey even diddy ent doing so bad upto now! Haha

Chantelle... have you watched the movie that spawned "Get Him to the Greek"... "Forgetting Sarah Marshall?"

I have. Another great movie. Enjoying this one alot more upto now though. What do you guys think of russel over there?
I think it's safe to say that he's entertaining. Beyond that, I'm not a die hard Russel fan. LOL!! I'm sure he's a god across the pond isn't he!!

However... I must add that he's gotta be something if he can hook up w/ Katy Perry!!! ;-)

Aha if im honest im not the hugest fan on him myself. Only recently since hes been doing these hollywood movies and stopped doing the standup comedy ive started to warm to him. But yes he must have somthing if katy was willing to marry him LOL saying that that i believe she absolutely loves the UK so that definatly works in his favour aha

Never been much for his stand-up routines... guess it's the different sense of humor aspect. LOL!!

Never been much for his stand-up routines... guess it's the different sense of humor aspect. LOL!!

Deffinatly. Its the same for me i love to watch kevin hart n katt williams and everybody and attempt to follow what there saying but get lost alot of the time with it aha

I am Active Duty Navy. I am currently a Quality Assurance Inspector on F/A-18F Super Hornets. Pretty sweet gig. How about you?
Del... that's definitely a sweet gig!! I'm a Corrections Officer... oh so glorious let me tell ya. LOL!!