What's new

Unlocked iPhone 4.3.5 trouble. Help with a proper fix.

mfjesus

Reaction score
Hello, I have just switched from blackberry to the iPhone 4 unlocked for T-Mobile. I have a gevey sim that unlocks it. I have sort of a problem though. I downloaded cydia and jail broke the phone with redsn0w. I am currently on 4.3.5. Seeing as I never saved any blobs from any previos firmware or for 4.3.5. I couldnt open Cydia or my safari on 4.3.5. or downgrade firmwares so cydia coud work because of no saved blobs. Cydia doesnt work on 4.3.5 as well, I learned. I shut down my device and it wouldnt turn on. My device now does not turn on unless I plug it in the computer for a "tethered" unlock with redsn0w. I want to know two things.

1) Is there anyway to fix the tethered unlock tmobile iphone on 4.3.5 so it I wont have to tether.

2) If I am not able to fix the iPhone to turn on without the unlock, is it possible for me to update ti I 0S 5 and just have that tethered as well? Also I heard there is a way you can pay a fee for an unlock on I 0S 5 with T-Mobile to work properly. Is this true & if so where can I do this the right way?

The iPhone is a beautiful device. I just want it to work properly and function fully.

If anyone could help me with these issues it would be great.

Thanks,