What's new

Unlock iPhone 3G

michaelwilliams

Reaction score
Has anyone aware any unlock tool which can unlock my Jailbroken iPhone 3G? Have been struggling since I have got iOS 4.3

- Michael

This is the second time someone has told me they've updated their 3G to 4.3. I don't get it.?

Paliometoxo is 100% right...

well i think most hear about the 4.3 update that have the iphone 3g and really have no idea that apple never planned to release it for the iphone 3g. they restore for what ever reason then think oh no i have 4.3 what to do...???!?

i have been told like 10 times now lol.

Probably but it still tells you what version your on in the summary page of iTunes.

The other person I was talking to was adamant he was on 4.3...

lol that would explain it. i would of told him to take a screen shot or something and everything that you probably told him lol

Well Guys,

You are right, I have 3GS with me, missed the S by mistake.

Michael

However, I am still searching the internet for an unlock for my iPhone 3GS, you guys seems to say that it isnt available yet...huh!!!!

lol that would explain it. i would of told him to take a screen shot or something and everything that you probably told him lol

I can't find the thread but I remember him saying that he bought it usedforum a shop. Apparently it came in a box with 3G on the side. In the end I think he sorted his own problem out so I just left it.

However, I am still searching the internet for an unlock for my iPhone 3GS, you guys seems to say that it isnt available yet...huh!!!!

You can also use the iPad baseband just like the 3G. You will need to find a custom ipsw on the net or create one yourself using pwnage tool for mac. I don't know if snowbreeze is able to do the same for PC...

Well Guys,

You are right, I have 3GS with me, missed the S by mistake.

Michael

how do you miss an S by mistake? lol you want us to tell you how to unlock the 3gs and then try use the same method on the 3g? it wont work..

create a custom firmware with pwnage tool and upgrade to that and you will be ok