What's new

'Unfold' Adds An AWESOME Page Fold Your Your Lockscreen [CYDIA TWEAK]

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

Unfold is a pretty neat new Cydia Tweak. This Tweak changes the way you unlock your device from your Lockscreen. Instead of the native 'Slide To Unlock' bar it now says 'Fold to Unlock'. This is because when you slide the entire screen folds in on itself. A much cooler way to get into your iDevice with this transition. Having a passcode still works by the transition folding into your passcode screen. Unfold can be found for FREE under the Big Boss Repo in the Cydia Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
after installing "Unfold" the icons on the home screen stopped responded completely. i have access to the notification center, and can lock/unlock the phone. how can i get into cydia to remove?

after installing "Unfold" the icons on the home screen stopped responded completely. i have access to the notification center, and can lock/unlock the phone. how can i get into cydia to remove?
On your Cydia home page go to "Manage" at the bottom... then go to "Packages." Find the "Unfold" package and uninstall.

On your Cydia home page go to "Manage" at the bottom... then go to "Packages." Find the "Unfold" package and uninstall.

Apps were not responding in any way.
But I got it under control. Just rebooted in safe mode and deleted it.

Well I was using a winterboard tweak that hid the arrow and slide on the lockscreen, but after installing unfold (I like the visual of unfold) the arrow reappeared.
I would like to get it to both to hide again with unfold but haven't figured out what to install or do.

I've contact the developer multiple times but have gotten zero response from.

Any ideas?

starnge that people are having problems with it, what device did you install it on? on my ip4 it works perfectly

starnge that people are having problems with it, what device did you install it on? on my ip4 it works perfectly

I am not saying it doesn't work I am just trying to regain the ability to remove or make invisible the arrow and unlock slide like it was before I installed unfold.

Thanks

I am not saying it doesn't work I am just trying to regain the ability to remove or make invisible the arrow and unlock slide like it was before I installed unfold.

Thanks

Sounds like its conflicting with another tweak, do you have any other themes enabled? and for what device?

Sounds like its conflicting with another tweak, do you have any other themes enabled? and for what device?

iPh4s iOS 5.0.1
Im on Analog theme now but the the arrow and slide was hidden until I installed Unfold.
Unfold is working butt he arrow is showing which is what Id like to hide.

EDIT: Turned off the theme in winterboard and it didn't help my issue.

Thanks

Last edited:
iPh4s iOS 5.0.1
Im on Analog theme now but the the arrow and slide was hidden until I installed Unfold.
Unfold is working butt he arrow is showing which is what Id like to hide.

EDIT: Turned off the theme in winterboard and it didn't help my issue.

Thanks

maybe its the fw version you are on, I am on 5.1.1 and it works perfectly even with using another lockscreen theme..

also an update was released for "fold to unlock" tweak so you might want to try downloading that and hopefully it will solve your problem