What's new

Unable to edit exported photos

riv3r

Reaction score
I am unable to edit or rotate the photos exported from iphone4S. Im preety sure this is not the first post that mentioned about this. Many other people has similar problems but so far there is no definite solution. "Windows Photo Viewer can't save the changes to this picture because there's a problem with the picture's file properties". This pops up. Ive searched for answers and some said to remove metadata and stuff but it seems kinda hefty. Help? I own a jb'ed iphone4S running iOS5.0.1.

what bout exporting the pictures using shsh client since your iPhone is jailbroken already? still no way to edit already transferred pictures?

I am unable to edit or rotate the photos exported from iphone4S. Im preety sure this is not the first post that mentioned about this. Many other people has similar problems but so far there is no definite solution. "Windows Photo Viewer can't save the changes to this picture because there's a problem with the picture's file properties". This pops up. Ive searched for answers and some said to remove metadata and stuff but it seems kinda hefty. Help? I own a jb'ed iphone4S running iOS5.0.1.

i had this problem too, its a compatibility issue with windows to get round it I opened the picture in gimp (free photo editor) and then saved over the original file. Its a long and painful process if you have a lot of pictures but its the only solution I have found. Hope this helps