What's new

Twitter

dengirl

Reaction score
Am using the iPhone 4s from Verizon. Phone is not jail broken. Question is how do I get the phone to notify me of new tweets? Fb and other apps do just fine just nothing from twitter. Not till I open app and refresh manually. Thanks

dengirl said:
Am using the iPhone 4s from Verizon. Phone is not jail broken. Question is how do I get the phone to notify me of new tweets? Fb and other apps do just fine just nothing from twitter. Not till I open app and refresh manually. Thanks

Are you using the official twitter app?

You need to first of all go to settings-notifications in your phone and make sure twitter is enabled in notifications (sounds, badges, banners)

Other than that go into the twitter app and go to settings and make sure the notifications are set from there too.

There's something I must be missing because I get no notifications ! I have Tweetbot on in notifications but can't seem to find anything about notifications in the app itself.

Yptcn said:
There's something I must be missing because I get no notifications ! I have Tweetbot on in notifications but can't seem to find anything about notifications in the app itself.

Here look:

$image-3573828128.jpg

$image-117724211.jpg

$image-2630797451.jpg

$image-3022303782.jpg

$image-3232664250.jpg

Apologies for posting all these but figures would be easier than explaining it :)

Thank you so very very much ! I'll try it out tomorrow. Though over here it is tomorrow ;-) And I'm very sleepy .
A picture is worth a thousand words...thanks again iMarilina ...and good night :)))

Yptcn said:
Thank you so very very much ! I'll try it out tomorrow. Though over here it is tomorrow ;-) And I'm very sleepy .
A picture is worth a thousand words...thanks again iMarilina ...and good night :)))

Haha no prob, its 1.30 am here in Greece as well! See ya and have a good night!