What's new

Tweens - addictive action puzzle game just released for iOS

djnykk

Reaction score
Tweens - New Addictive Game Released for the iOS Platform

Kokakiki has released Tweens, a new game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch featuring 75 levels in the best classic manner of action puzzle entertainment with beautiful graphics.

Tweens is an addictive and funny, relaxing, mind sharpening puzzle which will improve your concentration, reflexes and hawk-eyes.

The goal of Tweens is simple – connect pairs of color matching pigs by making a clear path between them. Complete levels by clearing all the pigs from the screen before time runs out. The objective may sound simple and Tweens is easy to learn but difficult to master.

Behind eye-candy graphics, addictive music and authentic sounds, players will discover various bonuses, combos and rampages.

Tweens have been known to cause prolonged periods of laughter, fun and joy, but that’s not all! – Complete 75 levels and unlock Endless mode as a reward.

Game Center is fully supported with over 50 unique achievements and global leaderboards.

The game runs on all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, requires iOS 3.2 or later. The Tweens HD game version is packed with high-definition graphics optimized for high resolution Retina displays, thus unlocking the full potential of the iPhone 4 and iPad screen resolution.

Tweens can be downloaded from the App Store for $0.99 and Tweens HD version for $1.99.

Links:

Tweens iPad Game Trailer (2011)
(Youtube promo trailer):

Tweens Gameplay Trailer (2011)
(Youtube game-play trailer):

Game website: Tweens

Company website: Welcome to Kokakiki

More about me and my work: djnick.deetronic official page

App Store:

Tweens HD iTunes (App Store) link:
Tweens HD for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Tweens iTunes (App Store) link:
Tweens for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don't feel that if it is addictive.... h.a...

I actually don't feel that if it is addictive.... h.a...

We are planning to release Free version [for players to try game first]. You can try it too - if like those kind of games [like me] :) and see yourself if it is addictive or not :)

This is a very addictive but it really is very very easy i have only had it one day and i'm top in the world apparently.......

Come on somebody BEAT me lol :p

GjBvC.jpg

iNeoTom

This is a very addictive but it really is very very easy i have only had it one day and i'm top in the world apparently.......

Come on somebody BEAT me lol :p

iNeoTom

Good score :) My was ~740.000 but I couldn`t post it as Game Center still does not work on Jailbroken devices. Did you unlock Endless mode? :)

Good score :) My was ~740.000 but I couldn`t post it as Game Center still does not work on Jailbroken devices. Did you unlock Endless mode? :)

lol thanks mate here is my new score that i got today 762,142 :) and yeah i unlocked endless mode :D

NbI9s.jpg
9U2Qf.jpg

Great play! You are golden player then :)

haha thanks i enjoy playing your game i just wish there were some gamecentre points for the achievements there all 0 :( and also i think there is something wrong with the red achievements.....

plUli.jpg
5KHCN.jpg

Trust me i have got 50 100 and 500 red pigs but there not showing up :(

Thanks

iNeoTom

Hello guys [& girls].

We have just released [last night actually] Tweens v1.4 [while V1.3 of Tweens are already online]. Price dropped from $1.99 to $0.99 and there is also Tweens Lite [free version for all you out-there who didn't play the game - to download and try].

Also there is [in v1.3] 25 new levels for Valentine's mode where you connect male and female pigs of the same colour. This mode comes as free for all purchasers and is much harder to play but is also very fun :) It would be for those who thinks "Tweens" is an easy game ;) All bugs are fixed so you can check it out.

Tweens HD iTunes links: Tweens HD for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Tweens iTunes links: Tweens for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Tweens Lite iTunes links: Tweens Lite for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store