What's new

Tweaks

InkedAdrenaline said:
Zig, I use activators slide in gestures to unlock my phone everyday. When's the last time you tried them?

They are broken. Trust me.

If you are using Activator 1.6.2 (which I have installed rite now) then the slide in gestures suck.

Of coarse they work..,technically. Especially on the lock screen where there are no button that interfere with the action.

Ya...I use to use "slide up from screen bottom-right" to activate my app switcher.

Ever since Activator 1.6.0 the slide gestures will act as if you actually pressed whatever button you may slide over. It is frustrating.

Try using them to activate the app switcher within an application...or any action. Doesn't matter what the action is...and it works with all slide gestures....except for "from screen top". "from screen top" slide in gestures work "mostly".

"any" type of button your finger may slide over while performing the slide action gets activated....as if it was pressed.

For example...when the keyboard is up in an application...and you want to slide up to perform an action...whatever key your finger slides over gets pressed....performing the action AND the key press at the same time. Extremely annoying.

It didn't use to be like that. It use to work like QuickDo does now. If you performed a slide in gesture....only the gesture would work and no matter what button your finger may slide over,...it would not act as if it was pressed. It would respond to the gesture ONLY..

Just give it a try.

Use the s"slide up from screen bottom right" gesture to activate the switcher. Use "In Application" and "At Home Screen".

You will see what I mean.

QuickDo's slide gestures work properly...Activator's don't. Plain and simple.

Before you start with themes, start with functionality. Get BiteSMS, sbsettings, callbar, and activator. But you tube them first so you know a little about them before they are on your phone

I don't really want that stuff though

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Chris951 said:
I don't really want that stuff though

You dont want them "yet".lol.

I would never choose looks over functionality. But that's just me.

Well I don't like bitesms. And don't really have a use for that other stuff. Only reason I jailbroke was because it made my battery a little better and incase I found something in cydia I wanted.

I just don't really care for it much