What's new

Try this puzzle fighter clone!

pewpewpewyou

Reaction score
Free at itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzle-kungfu/id395704579?mt=8

Puzzle Kungfu is a highly addictive puzzle game that gives you hours of immense fun! There are colored gems blocks falling down, and you must move them left and right to keep gems of the same color close together.

Special items such as bombs will appear, detonating same-colored gems adjacent to each other. Chain explosions together to score bonus points!

As you clear out more gems, a percentage of it will be stored and then released later as timed gems. Timed gems may start countdown from 3 or 5, and then decrement on every round. Once countdown reaches 0, timed gems becomes a normal gem of the same color and can react to bombs.

Once in a while, your life saver - the multi-colored drill gem, will appear. Place it on top of a gem to detonate all gems of that same color!

5 simple controls - move left, move right, quick fall, rotate left and rotate right.

Hey thanks for the link. I always love to play puzzle games on iPhone. Wright now I am playing fruits match. Now I am looking forward to this game. :)