What's new

Transfering Apps

rzrnet

Reaction score
Being my first post...I'm sure this question has been ask a zillion times. I'm brand new to iPhone and have a new iPhone 4, thks to my daughter wanting me to upgrade from my old flip phone. Being retired and not to tech savie was wonderin if I can transfer an app (game) from my iPhone to my samsung tablet.

Thks,
Bryan.

If it's a popular app, you should be able to find it in the iOS App Store.

Sent from my iPhone

Being my first post...I'm sure this question has been ask a zillion times. I'm brand new to iPhone and have a new iPhone 4, thks to my daughter wanting me to upgrade from my old flip phone. Being retired and not to tech savie was wonderin if I can transfer an app (game) from my iPhone to my samsung tablet.

Thks,
Bryan.

iPhone/iPad apps cannot be transferred to any non-iOS device, such as your Samsung tablet. You would have to buy the app from Google Play, the Android app store.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

App purchases cannot be transferred. But, in terms of the games' save data, if they're using an external source to keep track of your progress like logging into Facebook for say Candy Crush Saga, the data will be linked to your account so you can transfer it to and from devices just by logging into the same account and letting it update.