What's new

Top 10 iPhone 4 Cases

Nice round up but I don't see how they can call it a top 10 without listing every case available. I do like the top 2 though.

Nice round up but I don't see how they can call it a top 10 without listing every case available. I do like the top 2 though.

Haha, yea the incipio is awesome, I'm waiting for the Barely There 2 to come out and i'll probably get that

I'm a case junky :(

I got the apple free bumper the other day, it's awful.

Right now I have no case at all that I use, just some back, front and side overlays.

They are getting mixed reviews but I'm still holding out for my Vapour case. Pre-ordered over a month ago though and still no new stock available for me :(

I got the apple free bumper the other day, it's awful.

Right now I have no case at all that I use, just some back, front and side overlays.

They are getting mixed reviews but I'm still holding out for my Vapour case. Pre-ordered over a month ago though and still no new stock available for me :(

My friend bought the barely there and loved it, incipio should be in in a few hours and i'll let you know how it is.

Shield Skins is the best invisible protection you can get for your Cell Phone, iPod, Camera, GPS, Gaming System, Laptop and much, much more!

Lol, I have never tried the shield skins, but I can attest to the phantomskins. I have used them on all my phones and work awesome. Very tough. And no, not affiliated in any way.