KevinJS37 Super Moderator Staff member Sep 22, 2016 #16 Poisonivy said: Lol, That isn't even similar. Click to expand... I think that's payback for the division by zero thing earlier.
Poisonivy said: Lol, That isn't even similar. Click to expand... I think that's payback for the division by zero thing earlier.
scifan5775 Administrator Staff member Sep 22, 2016 #17 KevinJS said: I think it must be accepted that a little more work is necessary. View attachment 27949 Click to expand... It works for me.
KevinJS said: I think it must be accepted that a little more work is necessary. View attachment 27949 Click to expand... It works for me.
KevinJS37 Super Moderator Staff member Sep 22, 2016 #19 scifan57 said: I spoke too soon. View attachment 27952 Click to expand... Oops!
KevinJS37 Super Moderator Staff member Sep 22, 2016 #20 Remind me to call W**** N****** at 3 o'clock - OK. I'll remind you.
KevinJS37 Super Moderator Staff member Sep 23, 2016 #21 With "Hey Siri" turned on and phone plugged in to power. Hey Siri. Turn off alarms. - OK. Your 6 am alarm is off
With "Hey Siri" turned on and phone plugged in to power. Hey Siri. Turn off alarms. - OK. Your 6 am alarm is off
KevinJS37 Super Moderator Staff member Sep 24, 2016 #26 dbplumb said: Lol. It pays to ask Siri Click to expand... Thanks for the correction. 71 mph is the speed that my speed limiter is set to. (115km/hr)
dbplumb said: Lol. It pays to ask Siri Click to expand... Thanks for the correction. 71 mph is the speed that my speed limiter is set to. (115km/hr)
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon