What's new

The Fish Dies in the End - Coming Soon

@steve austin: you're in luck because the game will be released in 2 days: April 13th is the release day :). I hope you try the game and enjoy it!

And the game is OUT now. Check it out on the App Store!

It would be fantastic for me if you guys could try it and let me know what you think. Thanks a lot!

And The Fish Dies in the End has been featured on the App Store under the Action and Arcade categories! Here's hoping that this will help sales! If any of you guys try the game, please let me know what you think. I already got some fantastic suggestions from players and I'm always looking for more!

new-and-noteworthy-smaller.png

@shaz: Thanks a lot!
@GGi_Allan: The game is out, you can check it out on iTunes.
@Ceiling Cat: I wasn't aware of the book when I chose the title for the game but it's been recommended to me and I'll try to read it :).

Some cool news as well: I've been interviewed by Joystiq regarding The Fish Dies in the End. Really happy with it! Please take a look. In other news, I'm already at work on the first update for the game that should feature many suggestions I received from players since the release of the game. If you have anything you'd like to see changed or added to the game, let me know.

Hey guys, I'm proud to announce the release of The Fish Dies in the End 1.1 - The Fish Strikes Back! For those who don't know the game, it's an undersea, pick up and play game featuring a cute little fish trying to survive as long as possible against all odds. The game has Retina support and is compatible with Game Center (Leaderboards and Achievements).

The new update has been made with the players' suggestions in mind and adds many improvements to the game, including better placement of enemies and obstacles, more dynamic backgrounds, tutorial screens, better performance, and more. Most notably, there are three new power-ups that should provide more variety and entertainment to the players (and some much-needed help, of course!).

I updated the first post with new screenshots and as always, I'd love to receive some feedback from you. So if you try the game, please let me know what you think! The reception here on these forums has been fantastic, lots of replies which is always awesome and I hope that this continues with the new update!

Best,
Gutenberg