What's new

texting app

Fiend

Reaction score
Is there any app that I can text a person without paying for text or using the internet? I got unlimited texting, but my friend doesn't. I'm looking for an app if possible. thanks

Fiend said:
Is there any app that I can text a person without paying for text or using the internet? I got unlimited texting, but my friend doesn't. I'm looking for an app if possible. thanks

Well. I know of an app called textnow. Though i'm sure it uses data. Does he not have any type of a data plan?

TigerText is free, you both need the app on your iphone

Fiend said:

Well. I know of an app called textnow. Though i'm sure it uses data. Does he not have any type of a data plan?

TEXTNOW - does it requires internet or will my friend get charged for texting to me only?

TigerText is free, you both need the app on your iphone

Are you sure it doesn't require internet/data plan?

Fiend said:
TEXTNOW - does it requires internet or will my friend get charged for texting to me only?

Are you sure it doesn't require internet/data plan?

I'm sure it uses data. I'm not sure of any texting app that doesn't require a data connection!