Text speed slow

azonie

Member
Noticed the last couple weeks and my text messages are sending very slowly. Many times I have to turn the phone off turn it back on for them to go through. Any settings they should check.

Mainly when attaching a picture
 
Noticed the last couple weeks and my text messages are sending very slowly. Many times I have to turn the phone off turn it back on for them to go through. Any settings they should check. Mainly when attaching a picture
How is the strength of your cellular connection? A poor connection will slow down the sending of text messages, especially ones with pictures.
 
Noticed the last couple weeks and my text messages are sending very slowly. Many times I have to turn the phone off turn it back on for them to go through. Any settings they should check.

Mainly when attaching a picture

I've noticed the same thing but just iMessage. It seems fine today but yesterday and Tuesday it was so bad!


~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top