What's new

Tempered glass on iPhone

crazypurple

Reaction score
I just recently use a tempered glass screen protection but then i can barely detect any wifi network. Does the tempered glass affect the wifi connection? anyone having the same problem?

I wouldn't think that it would affect your wifi signal at all.
Have you tried taking it off so you can compare?

I wouldn't think that it would affect your wifi signal at all.
Have you tried taking it off so you can compare?

No, i havent. I wanna know first if anyone having the same problem as me because i just put the tempered glass on and it would be a waste of money to take it off if its not the problem. :/

I have a tempered glass protector on my 5S and no wifi problems. I get great wifi range with it on. I've have it on the phone for about 8 months.

I have a tempered glass protector on my 5S and no wifi problems. I get great wifi range with it on. I've have it on the phone for about 8 months.

My friends too. I don't know what is wrong with mine. It works great before i change it to tempered glass.

I was about to ask if you had a metal bumper on, They can knock your signal way down.

i believe its a metal, but even if i remove the bumper the wifi signal is still not that great but much better. :)

i believe its a metal, but even if i remove the bumper the wifi signal is still not that great but much better. :)
I have an Aluminium bumper on my iPhone 6 and it doesn't affect my signal but some metal ones will.
Is your screen protector ruined now or will it go back on?

I have an Aluminium bumper on my iPhone 6 and it doesn't affect my signal but some metal ones will.
Is your screen protector ruined now or will it go back on?

Im not sure if mine is metal actually. Its still okay & still thinking whether to put it back on or not. I believe the back tempered glass is the problem along with the bumper.

Im not sure if mine is metal actually. Its still okay & still thinking whether to put it back on or not. I believe the back tempered glass is the problem along with the bumper.
Just try one thing at a time until you eliminate the culprit.