What's new

Telltale’s The Walking Dead Discounted for Limited Time

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Telltale Games announced today that it is holding a worldwide sale on its award-winning multi-platform game, The Walking Dead, and that includes the iOS version. For the next few weeks, from now until Wednesday, April 10, fans of the smash hit TV show can get the game series at a discounted price, with episodes 2-5 being priced at $2.99 each, or 40% off, and the Multi-Pack bundle of episodes 2-5 costs $9.99, or more than 30% off. The first episode is free to download. The Walking Dead: The Game, has received more than 80 Game of the Year awards from multiple media outlets, including Spike TV, USA Today, Mashable, Wired, Yahoo! Games, GamesRadar, and Destructoid, to name but a few! In particular, the iOS version of the series was named Best App Ever by the Mobile World Congress, won a BAFTA for Best Mobile and Handheld title, and was this week voted Best Adventure/RPG, Most Innovative Game, and iOS Game of the Year at the PocketGamer Awards in San Francisco. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the game: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walking-dead-the-game/id524731580?mt=8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Source:[/FONT] Telltale Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if I can get a reimbursement for the extra bit I paid......

The comics and show are great. The game is amazing. I got all 5 episodes on the PS3. It really draws you in. Now I'm waiting for Season two of the game. It's already in development.

I only just realised that the TV show is on over here, but we are at the end of series 3 I think, so maybe too late to start watching? Hopefully they will replay it from the start. The game is fantastic, but gory too, of course! I was playing it on my iPhone 5 on the tube in London today and had to vigorously bash a lady zombie in the head with a hammer! I think the woman sitting next to me on the tube was quite frightened! She got off at the next stop. :D

I only just realised that the TV show is on over here, but we are at the end of series 3 I think, so maybe too late to start watching? Hopefully they will replay it from the start. The game is fantastic, but gory too, of course! I was playing it on my iPhone 5 on the tube in London today and had to vigorously bash a lady zombie in the head with a hammer! I think the woman sitting next to me on the tube was quite frightened! She got off at the next stop. :D

Ha!! That's awesome! :D

We're at the end of season 3 over here, but if I'm thinking correctly, you can buy season 1 on iTunes for $15. Not sure what season 2 cost, or if it was up yet, but it's definitely worth watching at that price! Great series. :)

Yeah, I'm determined to watch it from the beginning!

Ha!! That's awesome! :D

We're at the end of season 3 over here, but if I'm thinking correctly, you can buy season 1 on iTunes for $15. Not sure what season 2 cost, or if it was up yet, but it's definitely worth watching at that price! Great series. :)