System wide customized keyboards with iOS 8

@scifan and @Poisonivy....have a look at this. I know you both like themes...

Themeboard by Taphive GmbH
Themeboard on the App Store on iTunes

Here's my keyboard all decked out!!
image.webp
 
It's fun...all the different themes. Needs a little work though...it doesn't always pop up as it should!
 
I like the look of that one, Thanks I will check it out.

One thing though ivy...its a bit quirky. It doesn't always pop up when you need to type. ....and this thing I am reading about "full access" it needs...well, that's a bit worrisome for me.
 
One thing though ivy...its a bit quirky. It doesn't always pop up when you need to type. ....and this thing I am reading about "full access" it needs...well, that's a bit worrisome for me.
Yes that full access thing is a bit worrying, They all need it, Apparently its nothing to worry about......They say...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top