What's new

Sygic usa navigation?

djqwikcut

Reaction score
Does anyone use sygic navigation in usa?. I've been testing out since they recently switched to tomtom traffic.. I really like it.. Anyone have any comments? also does anyone who uses it, know what report traffic actually does when you press it? to me it does not appear to report anything.

Thanks

I have just used sygic with my 5s for a few days. I downloaded CA map (state I live). Not use for actual driving havigator yet. Only found that setting specific place (address) up to Favorites is pretty time consuming and some time impossible to make address, especially street number (it calls house number) accepted. It insists the number entered is out of range: e.g., enter 325 and it say the number range is 12 - 280 (for the street). However, when I go search the address, the map immediately shows up the place w/o problem! It's crazy, but don't know what's wrong there. One thing I haven't tried yet: to use live in driving 'offline' (no signal as the app advertises). Anyone has the experience and confirm it really works offline? Thanks for sharing.

Ok, I tried real road 'offline' test. Although a short route (from local gym to my house), it did work w/o signal! Unfortunately I was out of 7-day voice trial period and couldn't do t-b-t voice. But the map shows requested route w no error and follows my moving car's position just w/o voice guide. May pay for the function later when other users confirm its performance/experience. Any t-b-t voice test?