What's new

Suggestions on how we can improve the site?

When the time comes, we'll be ready with iPhone5Forums :) There are so many iPhone sites that do cover everything, however some of those sites are so big the information gets buried.

It may or may not have anything to do with the improvement of the site but my main concern for this forum is the longevity of the website given that it's mainly dedicated to the new iPhone 4. Cellphones come and go and the new generations of iPhone will come out before anyone knows it. What will be the fate of this forum then? This forum will hold no value when the next new iPhone comes out and I'd hate to see that happening. My suggestion would be to register another domain with a broader theme and forward the current domain to new one when we're still a relatively small community. Trying to do that later on when there are hundreds of thousands of members would only bring tremendous amount of work and hassle.

I agree, I think the niche site is what separates us, but if and when the time comes to move to the new domain we should be able to do it quite easily with redirects.