What's new

Successful port of siri on my iphone 4 !

loco

Reaction score
last night, i was able to port siri onto my iphone 4 using spire. it worked like a charm. so far, im loving it. jailbroken iphone 4 with siri.......doesnt get better then that ! i may do my ipad 2 next.

yeap, i used spire and a proxy server. it was easy and is so far flawless.

loco said:
yeap, i used spire and a proxy server. it was easy and is so far flawless.

Which proxy? Paid or free?

i use paid proxy $20 for 1 year , and they have 4 servers running

SERBDVB said:
i use paid proxy $20 for 1 year , and they have 4 servers running

Sweet. Can ya PM the URL to contact them?

I have also been looking in to getting Siri on my iP4 and i come across Spire but also read a lot of people reporting that most of their apps stopped working with it. So i did some more hunting around and found another one called "SiriPort" which you don't need to set a Proxy up. You just need to get a .cert (Which is also provided).

Anyway i went for it and tried it out. Activating the .cert took a little while but i have been running it for 3 day's now and it as been 100% perfect. I even tested it against my friends iP4s and none of us could see any difference in performance etc.

I don't want to provide any links on here incase of getting in to trouble but i believe from what i have read it is legal. Like i said i'm not sure so being safe :)

Last edited:
Taylorig said:
I have also been looking in to getting Siri on my iP4 and i come across Spire but also read a lot of people reporting that most of their apps stopped working with it. So i did some more hunting around and found another one called "SiriPort" which you don't need to set a Proxy up. You just need to get a .cert (Which is also provided).

Anyway i went for it and tried it out. Activating the .cert took a little while but i have been running it for 3 day's now and it as been 100% perfect. I even tested it against my friends iP4s and none of us could see any difference in performance etc.

I don't want to provide any links on here incase of getting in to trouble but i believe from what i have read it is legal. Like i said i'm not sure so being safe :)

Please PM me. You can provide links that way. ;)

is this a paid proxy or free ?

i, too, installed Spire on my jailbroken iphone 4.
i then was recommended a website that charges $20 yearly and has numerous servers.
it would not work initially because a few security certificates (one for each server) did not install, but the one that did worked fine.
i went back and installed the others and moved to a server closer to where i live.
while i like siri, she seems a little distant and aloof. she should be more agreeable.