What's new

Stylus For Detail Drawing.

Stigma

Reaction score
I just got a drawing app on my iPhone 4. I had an iPad, and I drew on there all the time. But, with the iPhone 4, the Stylus's point is very bulky. Anyone know of a fine pointed stylus for the iPhone or iPad? I can't seem to find a fine pointed one anywhere.

This is all I could find for you

Fine Tip Stylus

I'm not even sure it would work though.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I just got a drawing app on my iPhone 4. I had an iPad, and I drew on there all the time. But, with the iPhone 4, the Stylus's point is very bulky. Anyone know of a fine pointed stylus for the iPhone or iPad? I can't seem to find a fine pointed one anywhere.

That looks like exactly what I want! Thank you a ton! :D

Stigma said:
That looks like exactly what I want! Thank you a ton! :D

Lol. You quoted yourself. Who are you thanking

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Lol. You quoted yourself. Who are you thanking

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Whoops... I didn't even notice. Thank you. Lol. But I was trying to quote you.

Also, I read the comments, and the fine tip is plastic and only works for other touch screen devices, not the iPhone/iPad. : /

Stigma said:
Whoops... I didn't even notice. Thank you. Lol. But I was trying to quote you.

Also, I read the comments, and the fine tip is plastic and only works for other touch screen devices, not the iPhone/iPad. : /

Ok you're welcome. I'll continue to look for you. If I find some I'll be sure to notify you.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Ok you're welcome. I'll continue to look for you. If I find some I'll be sure to notify you.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Thank you very much. I will continue to look also. :p
I've checked all of the stores around here and online. : / It appears no one carries a fine pointed stylus. Lol.