What's new

stuck lockscreen wallpaper! please help!

mkammer15

Reaction score
last night i put multifl0w on my iphone4 from cydia. somehow it changed my lockscreen wallpaper and i cannot change it back. please help me, its annoying and i dont want to unjailbreak to fix it

and this wont let me upload a screenshot now so idk how anyone is supposed to help me.. but if you message me or something i can send you the screenshot, thanks!

That tweak you got from cydia has nothing to do with screen lock wallpaper that i know. So you should be able to go to settings> wallpaper and set your lock screen wall paper there. In case you can't try to soft reset the phone "power and home buttons", both press at the same time till you see the apple white logo on your screen. And if that doesn't help then invoke an iOS restore.

ive tried to change it 100 times and i just did the soft restore and that didnt even work. is there a way i can do a full restore without unjailbreaking. i have a verizon iphone running 4.2.8 and it wa so hard to jailbreak because i have a mac and every pwnagetool download i could find for the bundles were taken down ):

No way to restore the iOS without erasing the jailbreak unfortunate.