What's new

strange message on xs max

dino1mai

Reaction score
IMG_1563288772.332263.jpg

Hello, does anyone have any idea what this message means and how can I get rid of it?

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

No idea what exactly this means. Sorry!
I have a few suggestions, though, to get rid of this popup.

Which iOS is installed on your device? The latest software is 12.3.1. Update your iPhone, if it’s a different version
Clear recent contacts. That has to be done in the Phone app, in the Recents tab. Select “Edit” at the top right, then “Clear” at the top left.

Turn off “Network Selection” in Settings - Cellular (or Mobile Data), and turn it on again.

If that doesn’t help, reset your network settings (Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings). This will set back Wi-Fi and cellular settings to default. You’ll have to set those up again afterwards.

Hope that helps.

Did you have two separate phone numbers associated with this iPhone? If so, the message could refer to one of the phone lines failing for some reason.

thank you, I have the latest version IOS 12.3.1! I've done all this stuff and now I'm gonna wait to see if it's coming! I guess it's not a hardware issue and the next update is no longer coming up!

yes it is, I think that's it, I'll check it out and come back! To my shame I do not think I know where to check!

Hello,

I have similiar problem on iOS 13. If this error don’t shown, then I have allways busy first line (sim) if someone call to me...