What's new

Sticky Home button

spong128

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing a sticky clicking home button? Unfortunately, my phone is past the 90 days return date, and i didn't get the extended warranty. However, it is starting to feel like the button clicks funny. Not as clean a click as I remember it.

Does anyone share the same issues with their iPhone? Also, any suggestions on a solution?

Thanks.

Anyone experiencing a sticky clicking home button? Unfortunately, my phone is past the 90 days return date, and i didn't get the extended warranty. However, it is starting to feel like the button clicks funny. Not as clean a click as I remember it.

Does anyone share the same issues with their iPhone? Also, any suggestions on a solution?

Thanks.

I've got two iPhones and no problems with the Home buttons. Must be a problem with your specific phone alone, sorry. However, I REALLY hope that Apple has done its homework and assured that the makers made the Home button well. In two years of contracted ATT time, I'll use the Home button about 10 billion times! Fingers crossed!

Next time your passing go into a phone shop that has them out on display and compare them to yours. I just got an iPod touch before Xmas and have noticed the home button is not as responsive as the iPhone. Will see how it goes.

Do you not get a years warranty with it anyway? You do here in the uk...