What's new

Speck Candyshell Flip for iPhone 4 - Comments

I don't have this flip one but I do have 3 of the normal candyshell cases. Basically exactly the same but no flip. They are the best cases I've ever used so if you need to access the dock a lot then u can't really go wrong.

Great case, good protection and good looking but a bit fat. I would recommend it but make sure you get the revised version. One problem is it made my home button slightly wobbly but that doesn't matter.

Great case, good protection and good looking but a bit fat. I would recommend it but make sure you get the revised version. One problem is it made my home button slightly wobbly but that doesn't matter.

What about the home button wobbleing? That dosn't sound good, how does the case cause it?

What about the home button wobbleing? That dosn't sound good, how does the case cause it?

Lock button sorry. You don't notice it with the case and its not major. This will probably happen over time with most cases anyway as they are quiet tight fitting, so I wouldn't really consider it a problem.