What's new

Space Grey iPhone 6 Shows Up in New Leaked Pics

iPhone News

Reaction score
Up until now, most of the leaked pics for the next generation iPhone 6 have been of the gold or silver/white variant. Today we have a new leak to share which shows off the Space Grey version. In one of the shots we actually get to see the new iPhone 6 next to the iPhone […]

Read more...

Hope there's a Gold option, I think that what I would go for.

There probably will be. I wonder if Apple will continue to progress is "C" line?

It's more likely we will see this one released alongside the 6s. However, I'd still really like it if they could do a 6c this year instead.

A blue 5c was my first iPhone and even after buying (and selling) a 5s, I still adore it. I recently bought a white one for use on another carrier.

I'm just so inpatient and like getting new devices too frequently. 😓

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Up until now, most of the leaked pics for the next generation iPhone 6 have been of the gold or silver/white variant. Today we have a new leak to share which shows off the Space Grey version. In one of the shots we actually get to see the new iPhone 6 next to the iPhone […] Read more...

If this is just a rumour and the video shows the iPhone 6 then this would not be in fact a rumour but the actual phone being sold in September.

Sent from my 128 GB iPad 4

If this is just a rumour and the video shows the iPhone 6 then this would not be in fact a rumour but the actual phone being sold in September.

Sent from my 128 GB iPad 4
It may or may not be the actual phone that will be released. A rumor is just that until the manufacturer confirms it.

I hope what I see is just a rumor. I don't really like the looks of the new design

I hope what I see is just a rumor. I don't really like the looks of the new design

I don't really like the design either but the space gray looks darker. I'd that's the case, I like it just a little bit more...

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!