Some random f1 videos

Gregoris

Well-Known Member
Staff member
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpvnIAaNzjI&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggAKouAFIQ&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9BggvFf2k&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktbXIDRH3Y&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1CodVdRxhg&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]
 
I may have posted a same video twice , but anw every one had the iPhone 4 lol and cars went by so fast
 
Yeah it's hard to make good videos with the cars zooming by so fast and only being able to sit and take videos of one courner oh well

Actually I like the f430 one even though it's a really old car I still love it.
 
Last edited:
Thanks :)

@4nines I agree it is music I love it but when your as close as I was it's very loud I don't know if you been to a race but lots of people take ear plugs lol. I did not want to but I was deaf before I left and the helicopters doing circles. After there where about 20 porche cars going round.

What team are you with?
 
Thanks :)

@4nines I agree it is music I love it but when your as close as I was it's very loud I don't know if you been to a race but lots of people take ear plugs lol. I did not want to but I was deaf before I left and the helicopters doing circles. After there where about 20 porche cars going round.

What team are you with?

Oh yeah, it's insanely loud! I'm not really with any team, but just enjoy the sport overall :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top