What's new

Solve watermark problem on iPhone 4 case?

Crowford

Reaction score
Solve watermark problem on iPhone 4 case?
Hi, I have the Trident Kraken case for my iPhone 4 and it has a screen shield built into the case. The only problem I hVe with this is that there are watermarks under the screen protector. Any solutions?

mzl.cgjyydsu.320x480-75.jpg

Switcheasy iphone 4 cases
Switcheasy iphone4 case

I have a similar case and I saw on a tutorial that a tiny bit of babt powde on the screen of the case will stop it. Tried it today and still have watermark. might try more powder later

I'm not sure i'd be doing anything involving talcum (baby) powder being applied to the device. It can get into places that you don't want it; and then any humidity exposure (ambient humidity) will cause it to cake up. I could see it causing problems if it worked its way under the buttons, for example.

I'm not sure i'd be doing anything involving talcum (baby) powder being applied to the device. It can get into places that you don't want it; and then any humidity exposure (ambient humidity) will cause it to cake up. I could see it causing problems if it worked its way under the buttons, for example.

Sorry, it goes on the protective screen on the case, not the phone itself.

If you're getting water marks between the iPhone screen and the screen protector on the case, get a plastic screen protector to put on the phone screen, problem solved.

I agree. I have an otterbox defender and had the same problem. I applied a $5 screen protector directly to the screen and it fixed my problem.