What's new

Smart Start App

wolvie66

Reaction score
Does anybody here have the smart start app. I am having the Python remote start and car alarm installed in my truck tomorrow. They told me I can get the smart start app and pay for their service for 1 or 3 yr plan. I wanted to see if anybody has this app and how you like it. And if you have this app can you start you truck anywhere?

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

i don't have this app but i know a little bit about it, basically the Smart start app is just like your basic remote but it will work from anywhere you can have 3G or WIFI.

also if you look around on google and/or youtube you should be able to fine some videos of it in action

I have it with a 08 Subaru WRX manual, works very well and can start from anywhere.

i have the viper 5902 installed on my car and i had the smart start for 1 year on my iphone 3g and it worked sweet ! i was able to be anywhere and have a safe mind because i knew my car was locked. it does however take some time (has some lag) from when you tap the screen to the action. but still its pretty nice. but then again with my alarm i have some awesome distance and i hardly used the app anyway. i did how ever test it. i went over the pond to england and had my brother see if it worked. and it did it great.

Thanks for all your information everybody, I got the APP and had the alarm/remote start installed on my Tundra and yes I love this APP. My wife and Daughter always want to start the truck when we are on our way out of the mall or shopping. Then when we get to the truck it's running and cool for us.
I went one step more and got the whole house alarmed and can you the home app to alarm or watch around/in my house from the cameras. The things they don't think of..
Once again thanks everybody
Wolvie

wolvie66 said:
Thanks for all your information everybody, I got the APP and had the alarm/remote start installed on my Tundra and yes I love this APP. My wife and Daughter always want to start the truck when we are on our way out of the mall or shopping. Then when we get to the truck it's running and cool for us.
I went one step more and got the whole house alarmed and can you the home app to alarm or watch around/in my house from the cameras. The things they don't think of..
Once again thanks everybody
Wolvie

Glad you like your purchases.