What's new

Siri not workin properly since jailbreak

twospacemonkeys

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals since jailbreaking my 4s siri freezes when I ask to text MSG it opens the message and allows me to dictate then freezes when sending this is the only time this happens and it happens everytime I had installed assistant extensions but removed it and all other tweaks I had installed for Siri I have removed except for handsfree can anybody help is this affectin anyone else?

Hey guys and gals since jailbreaking my 4s siri freezes when I ask to text MSG it opens the message and allows me to dictate then freezes when sending this is the only time this happens and it happens everytime I had installed assistant extensions but removed it and all other tweaks I had installed for Siri I have removed except for handsfree can anybody help is this affectin anyone else?

I had the same problem, I ended up having to unjailbreak so I could take my phone to apple to get my volume buttons fixed so I was never able to troubleshoot it. If I have time to jailbreak today I will check it out

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

twospacemonkeys said:

Yes I have had this problem. Not only did my jailbreak mess up Siri, but also my ability to make a phone call without my phone crashing and my having to do a reset. I uninstalled all my tweaks and just reloaded one theme with no tweaks. Needless to say, my phone still malfunctioned. I also had to un-jailbreak my 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Yes I have had this problem. Not only did my jailbreak mess up Siri, but also my ability to make a phone call without my phone crashing and my having to do a reset. I uninstalled all my tweaks and just reloaded one theme with no tweaks. Needless to say, my phone still malfunctioned. I also had to un-jailbreak my 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Go into Cydia and remove "assistantextensions". That should solve your problem.