What's new

Siri for win7

Ferdi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know this doesn't realy relate to iphone but i know there is someone clever out there that can help.

Im looking for a "siri" like program for my win7 pc. What i want from it is to basicly respond to phrases like ( siri, play pink by aero smith). This can already be done on the iphone 4s.

I have googled it but obviously im asking the wrong questions.

Can someone PLEASE help.

Ferdi said:
Hi all,

I know this doesn't realy relate to iphone but i know there is someone clever out there that can help.

Im looking for a "siri" like program for my win7 pc. What i want from it is to basicly respond to phrases like ( siri, play pink by aero smith). This can already be done on the iphone 4s.

I have googled it but obviously im asking the wrong questions.

Can someone PLEASE help.

Set up Speech Recognition

You can use your voice to control your computer. You can say commands that the computer will respond to, and you can dictate text to the computer. For more information about what you can do with Windows Speech Recognition, see What can I do with Speech Recognition?

Before you get started using Speech Recognition, you'll need to set up your computer for Windows Speech Recognition. There are three steps to setting up Speech Recognition: set up your microphone, learn how to talk to your computer, and train your computer to understand your speech.

Before you get started, make sure that your microphone is connected to your computer.

Hope this helps.

You can search it on net, there have been many similiar applications put out since siri appeared.

Thanks enots. Have tried it and it seems that it just cant understand or recognize me. Tried it for a hole day and as i was on the point of smasing my laptop i decided to look for another program. Hehe