I ITS ME DAVID New Member Jul 29, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho76BwIdScg&sns=em[/ame]
I ITS ME DAVID New Member Jul 29, 2010 #2 I sent in for 2 replacements already both were week 26 and week 25 now got this week 29 and the video shows the outcome.
I sent in for 2 replacements already both were week 26 and week 25 now got this week 29 and the video shows the outcome.
DannyBoy New Member Jul 29, 2010 #3 Apple can't change the antenna design without FCC approval. In your latest video the bars go from 3 to 1? How do you conclude apple has just fixed it when they publicly said they all have the problem? I'm surprised they have sent you 3 phones!
Apple can't change the antenna design without FCC approval. In your latest video the bars go from 3 to 1? How do you conclude apple has just fixed it when they publicly said they all have the problem? I'm surprised they have sent you 3 phones!
I ITS ME DAVID New Member Aug 1, 2010 #4 everytime i have called they say no problem no run around they say ok well send you a replacement within 3 business days..
everytime i have called they say no problem no run around they say ok well send you a replacement within 3 business days..