What's new

Show your case!

soundzen

Reaction score
i´ll start with my back sticker from gelaskins on the iphone 4,

gelaskin1.jpg

...and this is my latest case - K7 gel soft case!

K7iphonegel.jpg

Chanel-3D-COCO-Swarovski-Crystal-iPhone-4-Case---Black-products-317.html

This is my cases. Shining Chanel Swarovski Crystal iPhone 4 case. It is still under production and will arrive half a month later including shipping.

Can't wait to get it

just make sure to put up a photo or a link to see you blinks, please ;)

I don't have any pics of it or links, but, I went to a local car shop (they tint windows and what not) they have this "bug shield" wrap stuff they put on the front of cars, it's clear, is scratch proof, doesn't yellow. Anyhow, I had the guy wrap the back of my phone, since that's the part that gets scratched the most, works wonders. 1 problem, when I take pics with the flash on, since the film is over the camera and the flash, I get a blue reflection, when the flash is off, no problems what so ever, and it was free.

hello, i believe the blue glow you get when taking pictures is due to the case or the diamonds themselves receiving the flash and producing the prism rainbow... make sure the lent has plenty room around the eye on the back of the iphone

Last edited:
AS FOR STICKERS changed mine today and put on the gelaskins " all directions" along with the matching wallpaper and i like it a lot... plus i have double protection because i had the cristal shield on iphone glass then put the gelaskin vinyl sticker on front and back! here are pics:

directions1.jpg

directions2.jpg

Last edited:
AS FOR CASES i had this ultracase wood (pictues below) and it was a nerveous experience putting it on... its a 2 piece slide-on crafted wood case and it barely fit (had to take off all stickers because half milimeter was missing to fit) and to make it slide along the metal border made me fear for scratches... thats why i have the gelaskins back on, now! its beautiful wood and smells good but i dont want my metal scratched due to tight wood!

179628_186173664735360_100000281832221_623710_1016979_n.jpg

163146_186173521402041_100000281832221_623709_5324579_n.jpg

Last edited:
lucky labs carbon wrap and speck see thru

Attachments

• $IMG_3511.jpg
    $IMG_3511.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,561
  • $IMG_3541.jpg
    $IMG_3541.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,535
hello, i believe the blue glow you get when taking pictures is due to the case or the diamonds themselves receiving the flash and producing the prism rainbow... make sure the lent has plenty room around the eye on the back of the iphone

Were you referring to me? And as for room around the eye, I have plenty, I just think it's the film over the flash/camera. I could remove it, but, with it on there, this will ensure that nothing happens to either the camera or the flash. I don't do a lot of picture taking, let alone at night, so, it's not that big of a deal. I was just kind of curious as to what it could be. Thanks for the reply. If I had access to another camera I'd take a picture and show you.