Sharing Options

JandN2639

Active Member
Since iOS 13’s first appearance, I can no longer open attachments in Microsoft Office or Foxit PDF applications, and the only printing option is Apple Print, which is often completely absent.

How can I add back the applications I use most often? This is frustrating!
 
Have the apps you mentioned been updated to be able to be used on the newest version of iOS? That may be the issue. I’ve seen quite a few apps disappear due to the developer not updating them. If you can find the apps or have them, open the app and then try printing from within said app.
 
In the bottom left of your attachment, there should be a small box with an arrow up. Click on this and it should open up a list of all apps that can print your said attachment. Here is a screenshot of what I am speaking of. Or do you not get any other option but the one you described??
IMG_1626.webp
 
The apps I mentioned are not included, and there seems to be no way to add them. In many cases, I would need to edit attachments and then share them with others, and I need those apps to do that.
 
Where it says edit on the bottom of my screenshot, you have the ability to add other apps for things such as printing. You might be able to get the apps added to this list if they appear. Not sure this will help but worth a try.
IMG_1635.webp
 
You might turn off Active X on your PCs browser and see if the same thing stops working.

Also can you screen shot where you select what to do with information and your choices?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top