What's new

Screenmotion wallpapers ios7 help!

teisen17

Reaction score
Okay so the "screen motion wallpapers" is the name of the app and I can't seem to set any of them as my wallpaper because it says I have to go to the settings app and allow it to set as my background but it's not showing up anywhere. Help? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Are you saving it to your pictures first? Or trying to do it straight from the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Okay so the "screen motion wallpapers" is the name of the app and I can't seem to set any of them as my wallpaper because it says I have to go to the settings app and allow it to set as my background but it's not showing up anywhere. Help? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Welcome to the new iOS 7security system. It has been sorely needed for several years now. And once you see how it works you will be able to control what apps do on your iPhone now.

Launch Settings > Privacy > Photos > Screen Motion Wallpapers > {toggle access on}

That should allow the app to save the wallpaper.

*****Update**** it's actually not showing up when I do all of that. I went to privacy, then photos and the app isn't even an option.

You will need to ask the developer then. That is the only change I can think of that would affect the operation.

Yeah I will. That's the only wallpapers app that doesn't show up for me in the settings location. Thanks anyway.