What's new

Screen Protectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monique,

If you need a Just Like Glass protector we make them for your model also. I have a few actually on the way to me now for friends who have the iPhone 3. and contact support and we'd be happy to order one for you.

Scott
Moderation notice: please refrain from posting links to outside websites.
Please read the forum rules. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
All screen protectors pretty are much the same!

I have about 200 of them in this room. They all are the same and they stink. It took me a year to find someone who could make them different.

Ours are smoother than glass, are hard - not soft. Have complete transparency, and increases the break resistance of the glass by 35%.

We call them "Just Like Glass" for a reason.

I went with Body Guardz. I got the black carbon fiber wrap that comes with a screen protector. I really like the feel of the surface and would have to say it feels just like the glass, as if there wasn't a protector on it. I had an original zagg on my iP4 and didn't like the texture. Took it off and went without for about 5 months before upgrading to the iP5. And this body guardz portector feels as if it's not even there, I am really liking it.

The overall carbon fiber skin kit is great, has a good fit and finish to it. It added some grip to the phone which prior to install the phone felt fairly slippery to hold bare in the hand. The skin doesn't have anything along the bottom edge of the phone. With the speakers, headphone jack and charging port all on that same surface I can see why they opted out of trying to put one there. The price was only about $20 for the whole kit, skin and protector. The screen protector was installed dry and impressively/easily done (at least by the installer that is). There were some light lines that appeared in screen protector initially but I was ensured that they would disappear and they did within a couple of days. I'll try to get some pics up in the near future.

And of note, when I purchased it and had it installed, it turned out that the guy who did the install is the inverntor of the invisibleshield and founder of Zagg, Phillip Chipping himself. Who is now associated with Body Guardz and happen to be at the store when purchased the kit.

Last edited:
You really don't know what the best is until you try Just Like Glass.

It's the hardest, clearest case you can get. It's 20% smoother than the glass itself.

Tell you what - if you want to try one PM me and I'll give you a code for 30% off.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.