Screen Protector?

Do I need one?........Yes I do. The iPhone screen is very durable, but CAN get scratched nevertheless.

The questions is.........do you care of your screen gest a few scratches. I personally care that my $600 dollar smart phone stays in the best shape as possible.

Always wise to protect...should you want to sell it in the future, it's just one more thing that makes a potential buyer want to buy it.IMO
 
It depends of how careful you are with it and the case you have when you carry it around, and everything. I personally don't have one but I have a smart cover, as well as a full back and front cover for transportation. But, I would say that having a screen protector on every devices is a good thing. It will prevent your phone from unwanted scratches.
 
Get the otterbox defender series case. Max protection and has a built in screen protecter. It's quite big, but still.
 
Yes, I can't used a device without one because scratches scare me from PSP experiences years ago.. I have the HD Invisible Shield Full Body
 
WinterBird said:
I don’t use one because I tested my screen by putting some sand and wiping it out. There were some marks on the screen, but after wiping it there was nothing left but a clean screen.

Not much of a test mate. ............
 
I've taken a paper clip and keys purposely to my 4s screen. Perfectly fine. Corning (who makes gorrilla glass) is a very good company. I live near Corning, NY
 
jtrain907 said:
I've taken a paper clip and keys purposely to my 4s screen. Perfectly fine. Corning (who makes gorrilla glass) is a very good company. I live near Corning, NY

I scratched mine the first day I had it. My little girl put it face down on the table. Sugar grains scratched it when I went to pick it up.
 
I have an iPhone 4, a 4S, and an iPad and have never put screen protectors on them. None of them have scratches, yet. I don't want to dull the dynamics of the crystal clear retina displays with a piece of plastic film.

Sent from my iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd gen, whichever I happened to have in my hands at the time, using iPF.net
 
I always put one on any device I have, but I make sure to have a nice quality one so I don't ruin the look of the screen. Go with the "Steinheil Clear Ultra Crystal Screen Protector" your screen will look just as good as a retina screen with no protector.
 
mastsethi said:
Protectors affect sensitivity of the screen. The iPhone look without screen protector is always better!

I don't know what kind of screen protectors you have used but I have used many, and not one of them effected the sensitivity of my touch screen.

If it does...then you need to get a different screen protector or get your screen replaced.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top