What's new

Scratched camera lens

Dcrymes84

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Dan and I haven't been on in a very long time. I forgot about this site. I need to know if I can get my lens replaced on my 6plus, or do I have to get a whole new phone? Which would be cheaper? The reason I'm posting about this is because when I take a photograph from my front camera it's blurry. But when I take a photograph from the back side of it where the home key is its fine. I'm thinking there's scratches.

Hello everyone, I'm Dan and I haven't been on in a very long time. I forgot about this site. I need to know if I can get my lens replaced on my 6plus, or do I have to get a whole new phone? Which would be cheaper? The reason I'm posting about this is because when I take a photograph from my front camera it's blurry. But when I take a photograph from the back side of it where the home key is its fine. I'm thinking there's scratches.
Last year Apple announced a recall program for certain early iPhone 6 Plus cameras which took blurry pictures with the main camera. If the recall is still in effect and your camera serial number is in the correct range, you can get the camera replaced for free. Here's the site to check if your iPhone qualifies. iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support