What's new

Same calls in recents on 2 phones

rdvt4me

Reaction score
Calls from my wifes 5s show up in the recents list (as well as my calls) on my iphone 6. Calls from my phone show up with her calls on her phone as well. Any idea why this may be happening?
We do share the same apple id.

Since both iPhones are using the same Apple ID they're probably using Continuity. This is a feature introduced with iOS 8 that enables calls made to one device to be answered on another device. Your example is the part of Continuity called Handoff. Use Continuity to connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac - Apple Support

To turn it off, go to Settings>Phone>Calls on Other Devices and select which devices you want to receive your phone calls.

Last edited:
Thanks, i just updated that on my phone and will update on wifes later today and see what happens.

Thanks, i just updated that on my phone and will update on wifes later today and see what happens.
I also had to make changes to the FaceTime phone numbers as well to solve this on our phones!

Made all the changes above, still having same issue. Any other ideas?

Did you try the changes to the FaceTime phone numbers as mentioned by mmroper in his post just before yours?