What's new

[Rumor] Supposedly Leaked Specs for the iPhone 5C Appear Online

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone5c-leaked-pic.jpg

According to some supposedly insider sources, we now have intel on the full specs for the iPhone 5C. Of course, take this info with a grain of salt, and consider it just rumor for now. We haven't been able to find any secondary corroboration on this. Regardless, we thought it was worth sharing because it's possibly accurate,
  • Unknown dual-core chipset
  • A 4-inch, 1136x640 display
  • 1GB of RAM, 16/32/64GB of internal storage
  • 8MP shooter at the rear, 1.2MP at the front
  • 124.2x58.4x7.6mm, 106g
  • Will run iOS 7 with Siri (support for English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Italian and Spanish)
There were a few more details leaked about the device. Her's a quote with more details,

The list is obviously unconfirmed, and is the work of an insider that has the ear of Dutch SIMOnly Radar. If these turn out to be true, though, then expect the iPhone 5C to be exactly as slim and just as uniform as the iPhone 5 – a tad taller, a bit teeny bit narrower, and a little lighter compared to the 5S. Also interesting is the fact that this new intel contradicts rumors claiming that the iPhone 5C may launch sans Apple's personal assistant.

What do you guys think of these specs and features? Could this product be the perfect middle-ground for Apple to break into the emerging markets in the poorer nations?

Source: PhoneArena

I didn't think i would like the outer case from what i had read but that looks quite nice assuming thats what it will look like, not sure about the specs.