What's new

Retrieving a deleted phone number

hoonz

Reaction score
Hi all, I deleted a phone number from my contact list, 'phone - recents' and anywhere on my iPhone about 6 months ago. Have updated to iOS since. I now need the number. Is there any way that I can retrieve the phone number from deep memory? Please help.

No possible way whatsoever. Unless u backed it up on iTunes. I'm assuming you didn't do that. It's gone. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply Primetime - I suspected that that was the case. Must not've meant to be eh? cheers again, hoonz

No possible way whatsoever. Unless u backed it up on iTunes. I'm assuming you didn't do that. It's gone. Sorry.

It is hard to get the contact back as you updated the iOS. There are a few data recovery software which claims to recover deleted contacts from iPhone. It worked once for me. But the case is that I did not update the iOS. If the contact is impotant for you, I recommened give it a try.

It is hard to get the contact back as you updated the iOS. There are a few data recovery software which claims to recover deleted contacts from iPhone. It worked once for me. But the case is that I did not update the iOS. If the contact is impotant for you, I recommened give it a try.

Many thanks for suggestion, much appreciated