K kamakazi New Member Jan 29, 2012 #1 Im a Bone head I did a restore on my iPhone and now I cant do anything with it I hooked it up to my comp/iTunes and it said the SIM card is not recognized I do not have the original SIM card what can I do now.....options?? thx Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
Im a Bone head I did a restore on my iPhone and now I cant do anything with it I hooked it up to my comp/iTunes and it said the SIM card is not recognized I do not have the original SIM card what can I do now.....options?? thx
bab2010 Well-Known Member Jan 29, 2012 #4 What iPhone, iOS do you have and what is the bb of your iPhone?
K kamakazi New Member Jan 29, 2012 #5 bab2010 said: What iPhone, iOS do you have and what is the bb of your iPhone? Click to expand... its an iPhone 4 not sure what the other info is that u are asking for....
bab2010 said: What iPhone, iOS do you have and what is the bb of your iPhone? Click to expand... its an iPhone 4 not sure what the other info is that u are asking for....
Mr.Mischief Member Jan 29, 2012 #6 You're going to have to hactivate it or borrow an AT&T sim. I believe Redsn0w is capable of hactivating.
You're going to have to hactivate it or borrow an AT&T sim. I believe Redsn0w is capable of hactivating.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon