Restore backup X new device

luis.nervo

New Member
I'd like to hear about the experience with new iPhones when you restore the backup from an old device. Any problems? Is it as smooth as devices set as new?
 
I'd like to hear about the experience with new iPhones when you restore the backup from an old device. Any problems? Is it as smooth as devices set as new?
I set up my new iPhone 6 plus from the backup of my iPhone 5s. There were no problems and everything went smoothly.
 
I'd like to hear about the experience with new iPhones when you restore the backup from an old device. Any problems? Is it as smooth as devices set as new?
No issues, worked fine and did not even modify my previous settings. All I had to change was the new stuff I wanted to display differently than Apple.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top