What's new

reset all settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
if i do RESET ALL SETTINGS after rebooting my iphone 4s ,on which point i will find my iphone
1-on normal ios 5.1.1
or
2-jailbroken with installed cydia

as there is some problem with cydia tweaks in my iphone i want hard reset and i want my phone on that point where i had just jailbroken my iphone 10 months ago.
unfortunationaly i don't hv any back on my computer,and in cydia its difficult to delet all tweaks one by one and some during uninstallation of some tweaks come WARNINGS.plzzzzzzzzzzz help me-

If your iPhone is currently Jailbroken... DO NOT use the "Reset All Settings" feature!! This will only cause more problems that you currently have. What tweaks are you deleting that give you warnings?

is it possible to arrive on that point where i had just jail broken my iphone...i want unistall every tweak and when my phone work fine i will reinstall tweaks which i need..at this stage i don't know what happen ,after installing CallData from cydia my ph turns to normal ,as its not jailbroken..means not a single cydia tweak is functioning on my phone..so i want a reset...a reset for cydia tweaks.

Unfortunately... there's no way to "reset" your Cydia tweaks/packages. You'll need to delete each one individually until you reach a point that you're satisfied.

ok now i start uninstalling cydia tweak whenever i get time...and if i hv problem i will share here..thanks
at this moment 1 Question.can i delete all cydia tweaks manually one by one..or there are some essential tweaks,if possible give me list of those tweaks that must not be deleted..

Honestly... you're the only one that'll know what tweaks should and shouldn't be deleted. You're the one that installed them... if you don't need it... delete it.

for example if i delete all tweaks.it will be ok??? i don't want more problems thats why i am asking...in other words after deleting tweaks ph will not be UNSTABLE?

only delete tweeks you personally have added and nothing else. if its a big boss tweak from installing cydia leave it alone thats not your problem its a tweak you have installed.

now i am missing cydia after deleting 1 tweak,how to install it

The only way to re-install Cydia is through a mobile terminal using the dpkg method. You'd need to download MobileTerminal from Cydia to do so. But in my opinion, if your device did not come with 5.1.1 or you did not do an OTA update on the iOS to get to 5.1.1, perform a re-restore to get a fresh copy of iOS onto your device. It makes your job easier and you'll have a brand new iOS installed to work off of.

now i am missing cydia after deleting 1 tweak,how to install it

Have you got ifile (Cydia app) working on your iPhone...?
if "YES" you can reinstall Cydia app very easily and quickly......

remember your STILL jailbroken even though your missing Cydia app...!

The only way to re-install Cydia is through a mobile terminal using the dpkg method. You'd need to download MobileTerminal from Cydia to do so. But in my opinion, if your device did not come with 5.1.1 or you did not do an OTA update on the iOS to get to 5.1.1, perform a re-restore to get a fresh copy of iOS onto your device. It makes your job easier and you'll have a brand new iOS installed to work off of.[/QUOT

i don't hv any backup in my computer.if i restore my iphone with itunes what ios will be on iphone 5.1.1 or latest 6.01?????currently i hv 5.1.1 on iphone....after restoring ios what will be the best application for jailbreaking

Have you got ifile (Cydia app) working on your iPhone...?
if "YES" you can reinstall Cydia app very easily and quickly......

remember your STILL jailbroken even though your missing Cydia app...!

i know i am still jailbroken...i had downloaded cydia file from net and with diskAid that file i had send to iphone.after that with ifile i had installed cydia with [a piracy tweak] ....but still no where in home screen.(ifile is working at the moment).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but piracy is not allowed here. Nor do we help pirates. Not only is piracy against the rules of this forum, it's theft and thus illegal.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.