E erosnunes New Member May 30, 2011 #1 Hello, I recently saw an app that we could use two or more iPhones to make a video shooted from different angles. Like a director that chooses camera 1 or 2 or 3... To make the video. Now I can't find it again. Someone help me here?
Hello, I recently saw an app that we could use two or more iPhones to make a video shooted from different angles. Like a director that chooses camera 1 or 2 or 3... To make the video. Now I can't find it again. Someone help me here?
bab2010 Well-Known Member May 30, 2011 #2 never heard about such application. But have you google about that?
E erosnunes New Member May 30, 2011 #3 Yes! I just can't find it again. I think I saw it in the App Store... damn!!
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon