What's new

Recommend Game "Rage of Bahamut"

elroid

Reaction score
Last edited:
I was bought the iPhone 4 at last week and I was download the Rage of Bahamut game in my iPhone 4 at last night but I do not play this game in my iPhone 4. So would you tell me How can I play this game in iPhone 4 phone?
[h=2][/h]

I was bought the iPhone 4 at last week and I was download the Rage of Bahamut game in my iPhone 4 at last night but I do not play this game in my iPhone 4. So would you tell me How can I play this game in iPhone 4 phone?

May i know what was the problem? Was it the problem which you have downloaded the game but you could not run it with your iPhone or you are looking for guidance. Im not sure about the technical stuffs if it comes to troubleshooting, but if you are asking for guidance I'll be gladly to help you :)

You could at least provide some pointers if you are going to give away referral codes.....

- You have only one chance to choose your faction among Human, Gods and Demons. Since the game registers your phone, it makes almost useless to open additional accounts, so choose carefully! Humans often excel at defense, demons at attacking and gods are balanced.

-While each faction has cards with really powerful effects, most of them are not good enough to warrant the bonus that you lose when you use cards not of your faction. In other words and as a rule of thumb (with exceptions that you’ll eventually learn) try to only put cards of your own faction in your deck and aim to get cards with effects that benefit your faction.

-You can evolve cards by combining them and by enhancing. Because whenever you evolve a card only a 5% of its stats are retained, you are best leaving enhancing only for the last (4th) evolution or even better, max-enhance a 3rd evolution and evolve it with another max-enhanced 3rd evolution, then enhance again. That way, you’ll get a 97% of the stats you’d get if you max-enhanced every single step of the evolution ladder using only a third of the required cards.

-Do not forget to enter the referral code at the end of the tutorial; you will NOT have another chance to do it and you’ll have a much worse start than most people. 100k allows you to evolve/enhance at your heart’s content and the rare is one of the few that’s worth to be put in any deck and will be your best card for the first 10-15 levels of the game (unless you get super lucky with friendship packs.) My own referral code is "ncb42033" if you wish to tip me for the hints while making your life easier

-Adding on to the evolution part, it is recommended that you should at least enhance both of your cards before moving into the last(4th) evolution. However, only do this for the cards you are planning to use in your deck and the card is has 'rare' rarity or above. Rare cards could be easily obtained or replaced with little cost and I'll explain about the currency a little later.

-In the beginning, I recommend you to spend your attribute points by prioritizing the stamina points. This is very helpful for you to obtain quick leveling speed in the beginning levels. I recommend that you get your stamina to around 100 points before you start focusing on the attack or defense stat.

-Also, when you get past level 5 or 6, for every 2 level you will be able to add and extra 'fellow' which acts as a buddy in your list. Whenever you add a fellow and he accepts the request, both of you will obtain an additional 5 extra attribute points! So try to add someone whenever you are able to.

-Moving into the currency part, most of the player usually conduct trading with the Holy Powder (HP) and Cure Water (CW) as currency. These items could be obtained from either quest or event reward. As of the current version of the game, you will obtain a 'personal' version of this item which could not be traded to other players until you have past quest 10.

-One rare card will usually be sold for 2~3 HPs, but if you look hard enough you could also find some people who sells them for 1HP. A wise choice would be looking for sellers who gives discounts when you buy multiple cards.

-Occasionally you will receive a legend booster pack which allows you to obtain a higher rarity card. It is recommended for you to open it only when there is promotions such as 2x super rare chance or currently there is also promotion that give a free HP.

-If you are able to get high rarity card such as High Rare, Super Rare, or even SSR (super super rare), be sure to look for a community forum to acquire suggestions before you trade it away. Sometimes there would be people who would request a trade with you with an relatively low value compare to the player's market value. Be extra cautious whenever someone offers you a max enhanced card, although the stat may look good, the value of of the cards might not be so. Just try to double confirm with the community and ask whether it is a fair deal. I'm sure there would be many people who will answer you quickly.

-Lastly, remember to use a referral code. It doesn't matter if you used mine or andre's code. You only have one chance to use it and getting something free is always worth it. But of course, I will be happy if you used mine :)

I see this game being advertised in so many forums. I don't really see how good it is. haha. Maybe it's just not my thing.